Applying formal methods such as model checking and concepts from artificial intelligence, especially preference reasoning techniques, to address problems in requirements analysis for component-based and other compositional systems.
- Reasoning with Qualitative Preferences to Develop Optimal Component-Based Systems: ACM Student Research Competition at ICSE 2013.
- Model Checking of Qualitative Sensitivity Preferences to Minimize Credential Disclosure: paper with Ganesh Ram Santhanam, Samik Basu, and Vasant Honavar, FACS 2012
- A Service Composition Framework Based on Goal-Oriented Requirements Engineering, Model Checking, and Qualitative Preference Analysis: paper with Syed Adeel Ali (Univ. of Auckland), Ganesh Ram Santhanam, Samik Basu, and Partha S. Roop (Univ. of Auckland), ICSOC 2012
- Automating Analysis of Qualitative Preferences in Goal-Oriented Requirements Engineering: short paper with Ganesh Ram Santhanam and Samik Basu, ASE 2011
- Identifying Optimal Composite Services by Decomposing the Service Composition Problem: paper with Ganesh Ram Santhanam and Samik Basu, ICWS 2011 (published version on IEEE Xplore or IEEE CS Digital Library; poster presented at conference)
- Decomposing the Service Composition Problem: paper with Ganesh Ram Santhanam and Samik Basu, ECOWS 2010 (published version on IEEE Xplore or IEEE CS Digital Library)
- Extending Substitutability in Composite Services by Allowing Asynchronous Communication with Message Buffers: short paper with Samik Basu, ICTAI 2009
More about my research interests