The Instructional, Communication and Information Technology (ICIT) division is excited about internship opportunities for qualified individuals in the Administration Information Systems (AIS) department. The successful individuals will be introduced to a wide range of technologies such as Oracle/PeopleSoft – Peoplecode, PL/SQL, SQR, JAVA, .Net, and XML. In addition, they will be developing applications in the WINS System, which is an Oracle/PeopleSoft – Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
1. Must be at least a second semester Junior or above in class ranking
2. Must be able to work a minimum of 15 – 20 hours/week
3. Understand SQL
4. Understand Object Oriented programming
5. Must be a self-motivated
6. Strong trouble-shooting skills
7. Strong ability to learn and self-teach new programming languages and new tool-sets
1. Gain knowledge and experience of ERP systems working in a collaborative environment
2. Get ahead of your peers with new programming languages and new tool-set
3. Fully paid internship
Interested individuals should contact:
Director of Administration Information Systems
UW-Whitewater / iCIT
800 W. Main St.
Whitewater WI 53190